Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hey! Wake Up, it's Wednesday!


Grandma just couldn't wait this morning and jumped into her new beetle car early to go and pick me up so Mom wouldn't have to bring me to Shakopee. Sometimes Grandma just can't help it. Mom works really hard at the big office in Eden Prairie so she appreciates when Grandma gets crazy for me. Big field trip to Jordan is scheduled for today. Grandma and Grandpa are directing the redecorating of the town's newspaper office and I get to go along. They say it will be a real neat replica 1940s Norman Rockwell newspaper office theme. Retro, way before I was ever born.

Did you kow that Grandma and Grandpa actually used to live in famous Chaska, Minnesota? Grandpa was the hardest working editor of the paper there years and years ago and still is involved in its management. Well, Money Magazine, which I don't read, says it is the very best place to live in Minnesota and the 8th best place in the whole wide country. Wow. Maybe we'll move again. Have a look at our paper at http://www.chaskaherald.com/