Friday, September 28, 2007

Looking to buy an Erling Rolfsrud book?

From time to time people will inquire as to the availability of books written by our father, the late Erling N. Rolfsrud. Suzann Nelson, of Rural Route Bookstore, a confirmed Lutheran, is in charge. Here's her information and the link to her web site.:

Erling N. Rolfsrud Books
Rural Route Bookstore is the sole distributor of Erling N. Rolfsrud's (1912 - 1994) books. Eight of his twenty-some books are still available. Seven of these are about pioneering and homesteading in Western North Dakota, and while they are geared to children, they are thoroughly enjoyed by adults as well.
(Interesting tidbit: While going through my Mom's old stuff this summer, my daughter noticed that Mr. Rolfsrud was the keynote speaker at my high school graduation. I had forgotten that, but I have not forgotten reading Gopher Tails for Papa in grade school. Suzann Nelson)