Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cheers! Jenn Rolfsrud passes the bar. . .

Word was received today that Jennifer Rolfsrud has passed the Minnesota bar exam and can now practice law. Formal swearing-in ceremonies are upcoming. She's a graduate of the Hamline University School of Law. She's married to Ford Rolfsrud, Stan's nephew.
Congratulations, Jenn! Now get out there and sue somebody!
Linda Rolfsrud Letnes writes:
Good for you, Jenn! When my brother Steve [Jenn's father-in-law, now a law judge] was a young man, he told me he was going to go to law school. I was fearful for him, thinking it would be too hard and I wasn't very encouraging. I also thought he would make a great coach or teacher (he would). So I said, "But Rolfsruds don't DO that." He certainly proved me wrong and I have laughed at myself many times since then. So now you are once again proving that Rolfsruds DO "do that". They can and they do. And Breck is next...Good job, Rolfsruds!
Love, Linda (who has learned a thing or two since then)