Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Beverly Brown Rolfsrud and family

This gorgeous photo of the Brown family arrived today, sent by Stan's cousin, Faith Brown Cole. It is a picture of Stan's mother, Beverly Brown Rolfsrud, with her parents and siblings. Here's Faith's note:

Dear Stan:As I was going through Dad's suitcase of pictures, I found this photo taken in May 1958 at Grandpa and Grandma Brown's 50th Wedding Anniversary. I think it was the final picture of the family together in one place.

Your cousin,
Faith Brown Cole
(She's Richard's daughter)

Dorothy Chase, Kaye Eichenberger, Paul and Jesse Brown, Beverly Rolfsrud.
Back row, Bayard, Richard and Ralph Brown.

Kaye would be in her late 20s. Mom, late 30s; we think the men are in their late 40s. Help.

(If there are any errors in my memory, please let me know immediately at trailboss@swpub.com)