Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chapter Two: Ooma escalation. . .

Late last night I received this response from Ooma. I don't know what part of the globe it came from, but I think my very polite and kind assistant is on the day shift. (Read chapter one of this adventure posted below)

--------------------------------------------
Discussion Thread
Response (Carren) 11/27/2010 11:16 PM
Dear Stan,

Thank you for contacting Ooma!

I appreciate all the information you provided. This issues was escalated to our department and I will handle this case for you. I will need to review the call samples that you made through you device logs. I will give you feedback as soon as I'm done.

If you have further questions or require additional clarification, please write me back and I will respond to you as quickly as possible, usually the same day. Your satisfaction is important to me, and I will make sure we bring this to resolution consistent with your expectations. If it’s more convenient, you can also visit our support website http://www.ooma.com/support and check out our wide variety of helpful articles that may answer any additional questions that might come up in the future.

Thank you for choosing Ooma!

Sincerely,

Carren

Ooma Technical Support
http://www.ooma.com/support
support@oomacare.com
-------------------------------------------------------