Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Northern exposure

Got an email from early-riser Wayne Kasick today, subject: "Enlightened."
He writes from a suburb of International Falls:
------------
Rather than go to the Strib, WSJ or Minnpost for my morning dose of news, that I don't need, or read explanations and observations of why our economy is screwed up, I went right to your blog.
At your recommendation, I then went to read all about me, now a Libra.
My element is air...ok but not very revealing.
My planet is Venus...Now that's revealing. Can't wait for MaryAnn to come down for coffee. She thinks I'm from Mars.
My symbol is scales...I would like more specifics, fish scales,bathroom scales or what. No help there.
My stone is opals...notice it is plural. I should have lots of them. Maybe my birthday.
My pursuit is to be consistent...absolutely, golf, fishing, picking stocks
My vibration is unsteady...true! Most every day just after cocktail hour.
And my life desire is an easy uncomplicated life...right on. Now she nailed it. This woman is so insightful, so intuitive and stimulating I may sign up for her personalized session.
I just read details how to sign up...that would be complicated and not easy.
I'm gonna go wake MaryAnn up (it's almost 7) and tell her we are from the same planet. That will make her day.
Wayne, center, with patsies Steve and Matt, playing poker in Canada after a day of fishing.