Friday, June 17, 2011

Look what I did!

Grandpa, look I went on the go cart, I really did, I made it go, first with Mom and then by myself. No really and we went swimming I was under water and no water went in my nose and I went fast. We stayed in a hotel we had a water park. Wisconsin Dells, we went on the duck ride. We went on the speed boat. It was fun and there was big waves and we went around in a circle. And we lived in a hotel. And then we had a swimming pool. And I went under water. And friends were there. And I opened my eyes underwater. I brought all my stuff there even my suitcase. Even my mom brang all of her clothes and her suitcase. And there was a rainbow by the hotel. And Eden Prairie there was a rainbow there too. We didn't bring our cats but there was flowers there at the hotel.