Thursday, May 24, 2012

Our correspondent in Mom's adjustable bed. . .

We received a cheery note this morning from Stan's sister Sosie, who is in Alexandria looking after mother. Mom has been moved temporarily to the Bethany Home where she is receiving therapy for a recent fall. So Sosie is staying in Mom's place (and in her fancy adjustable bed)  at Edgewood, across town. Apparently she got a good night of sleep, because she mailed this Iphone self-portrait to us as she got up this morning.
She writes:
Good Morning!
Here I am, not quite bright-eyed, having a cup of Keurig before I pop in the little yellow car for cross-town adventures. Happy Birthday, Kathleen!
Sosie
PS Please apply Mom's mug philosophy, "Live one day at a time and make it a masterpiece." I did. I cranked up the bed and my knees are in my face. Masterpiece of an exercise routine!