Friday, November 09, 2012

Hunter shoots deer

Okay, it's a bit blurry. But the deer is moving fast and it isn't easy to
grab a camera and get it all lined up and not be shaky when you're
doing it. Just ask Aunt Katie, who shot the Arizona bobcat below,
all trembly and shaky and excited. A computer program can only
do so much to sharpen it up, you know.
In the weekly Underwood family email to Great Grandma Bev, Hunter casually mentions that a deer cut across their West Des Moines lawn and they were able to get a photo of it.
In other news from Iowa,

Hunter - I am going to my last football tournament this weekend. I hope we win. We are playing in Omaha so we will be gone all weekend. We just saw a deer in our front yard. I attached a picture. We had parent - teacher conferences last night. It went okay.

Blake - I am between football and wrestling. This week I am playing basketball for Hunter because he has a football tournament. It will be fun to play with the older boys. We are doing Iowa Skills Tests at school this week. It is almost done. Yeah!