Friday, August 27, 2010

More input on Country School picture

Linda Letnes (The Rolfsrud in row one) writes:
I think the first row is Mary Kluver, Roland Trousil, then me, Tom Navratil, possibly Charlotte Force, then Wesley Heibel. Warren Trousil was in second grade but might be starting the second row, I don't know who the boys are in the back of the first row. Ruth Navratil could be the third person in the second row (this girl looks like Carol N. who came later in Stan's class). I am guessing Duane is third to the last, then Irene Marquette and maybe Joyce Kluver. 
In the third row there seem to be two Kluvers, Sally and Evelyn. Then Becky. I see LuAnn and maybe another Marquette. A lot of guessing, don't know the last row beyond Anne Marie. Doris isn't in this picture. She came the next year. LuAnn has it right. Becky left for "town school" in seventh grade. I spent eight years here. 
The year I left, the school went back to grades one through six. 
Linda