|Our December Calendar|
We had a nice turnout last night; 16 neighbors gathered for a Christmas event and stayed for laughter and good times. That's the happy part.
Meanwhile, Birdie was upstairs examining the host gifts left on the dining room table. Cleverly using a combination of chairs, she apparently mounted the table unseen and worked through an entire box of Russell Stover candies. As you know, chocolate is toxic to dogs.
By the time we discovered the accident, Birdie was well into a purging cycle, keeping Kathleen (Birdie's preferred nurse) up all night.
The vet cleared her today, pumping some water under her skin for extra hydration. She's running about again, looking to find other Christmas goodies.
By the time we got the camera out, Lee and Tami and Lisa had left. These folks made it well past bedtimes.